Word formation

Hallo! I have a doubt about word formation: is colouring only a noun or also an adjective? I’ve found in the monolingual dictionary that it is only a noun but my classmates have found out online that it isn’t true… Thank you very much! Agnese.

Usually colouring is a noun, but it can also be a verb (he is colouring the book). The only adjective we can think of is “colouring pens” i.e. pens used for colouring.

Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook Email

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.